Council for Administrators of Special Education (CASE) promotes professional leadership and provides special education administrators with opportunities for personal and professional advancement. Members receive the Journal of Special Education Leadership and the In CASE newsletter. Only CEC Members are eligible to join the divisions.
AzCASE is an official subdivision of CASE.
Board of Directors
- President - Maria Rosetti
- President Elect - Alissa Krantz
- Secretary - Mary Brownell
- Treasurer - Lorie Gerkey
- Legislative Support - Michael Remus
- Past President - Adam Leckie
Board Meeting 2017/2018
- Aug 5/17 @ 9-12pm @ KOI Education
- Aug 25/17 @ 1-3pm @ Chandler IRC (during Survivors Conference)
- Sept 16/17 @ 9-12pm @ KOI Education
- Oct 27/17 @ 1-3pm @ Mesa Student Services Center (during Hot Topics Conference)
- Dec 2/17 @ 9-12pm @ KOI Education
- Jan 13/18 @ 9-12pm @ KOI Education
- Jan 26/18 @ 4-7pm @ TBA (after Principals Institute)
- Mar 2/18 @ 4-5pm @ Black Canyon Conference Center (after Annual State Conference)
- Apr 7/18 @ 9-12pm @ KOI Education
- May 5/18 Annual Planning Retreat 9-4pm @ Tucson
- Jun 2/18 @ 9-12pm @ Cottonwood (plan Aug Survivors Conference)
SIGN UP for the national CASE Newsletter to stay informed about the latest news from our professional field.