Council for Administrators of Special Education (CASE) promotes professional leadership and provides special education administrators with opportunities for personal and professional advancement. Members receive the Journal of Special Education Leadership and the In CASE newsletter. Only CEC Members are eligible to join the divisions.
AzCASE is an official subdivision of CASE.
Board of Directors
- President - Maria Rosetti
- President Elect - Carrie Brandon
- Secretary - Mary Brownell
- Treasurer - Lorie Gerkey
- Legislative Support - Michael Remus
- Past President - Adam Leckie
SIGN UP for the national CASE Newsletter to stay informed about the latest news from our professional field.