The Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) is the largest international professional organization dedicated to improving the educational success of individuals with disabilities and/or gifts and talents. CEC advocates for appropriate governmental policies, sets professional standards, provides professional development, advocates for individuals with exceptionalities, and helps professionals obtain conditions and resources necessary for effective professional practice.
AzCEC is an official state unit of CEC. All CEC members in Arizona are a part of AzCEC.
Board of Directors
- President - Kim Peaslee
- President Elect - Dr. Trish Alley
- Secretary - Jessica Peacock
- Treasurer - Lorrane McPherson
- Membership - Tracey Antista
- CAN Coordinator - Clark Crace
- Past President - Dr. Daniel Gulchak