Division for Early Childhood (DEC) is an organization designed for individuals who work with or on behalf of children with special needs, birth through age 8, and their families. Members receive the Journal of Early Intervention and Young Exceptional Children magazine. Only CEC Members are eligible to join the divisions.
Board of Directors
- President - Kelli Cotter
- Past President - Alicia Sharma
- President-Elect - Gwynne Fullme
- Treasurer - Elizabeth Hamilton
- Secretary - Erika Argueta
- Board Support - Dr. Debbie Pischke, Maria Pimental, Camille Lachar
SIGN UP for the national DEC Newsletter to stay informed about the latest news from our professional field.