Division for Early Childhood (DEC) is an organization designed for individuals who work with or on behalf of children with special needs, birth through age 8, and their families. Members receive the Journal of Early Intervention and Young Exceptional Children magazine. Only CEC Members are eligible to join the divisions.
Board of Directors
- President - Gwynne Fullmer
- President-Elect - Alicia Sharma
- Past President - Susan Shinn, Ed.D
- Secretary - Toni Limbrick
- Treasurer - Patty Matthews
- Board Support - Bonnie Williams
- Board Support - Jaymie Jacobs
SIGN UP for the national DEC Newsletter to stay informed about the latest news from our professional field.